STEPS to Transfer HelloSign Templates
- Use a Salesforce export tool to pull the HelloSign Template records (HelloSignTemplatec) from your sandbox that you want in production.
- Use a Salesforce export tool to pull the HelloSign Signer Role records (HelloSignSignerRolec) from your sandbox that lookup to the templates you are migrating.
- Insert the HelloSign Template records into production.
- Inserting HelloSign Template records will create a success csv file that contains the newly inserted record ids.
- On your HelloSign Signer Role export file replace the HelloSign Template lookup id with the record ids on the success csv file. A vlookup formula using the sandbox record ids will allow you to map the new ids to the correct records.
- Insert the HelloSign Signer Role records (with newly mapped Template lookup ids) into production.
Template records and Signer Role records will have been successfully inserted into production.
Updated about 4 years ago