Add Dropbox Sign Lightning Components (optional)
Dropbox Sign provides four Lightning components that can be added to any Dropbox Sign supported object. These components allow users with access to send a signature request as a one-time, or from a template. You can also add the Create Template option as well.
Lightning components require My Domain.
- On any Lightning layout in which Dropbox Sign is supported click the setup gear icon > edit page
- In the left panel of the page editor scroll down to the Custom - Managed section
- Dropbox Sign has four Lightning components: Create Template, One-Time Document, Send Template, and Use Default Template.
- Drag and drop the component onto your page layout
- Optionally add any filters to determine under what conditions the component will display.
Send-Default-Template requires a Dropbox Sign template record ID.
Dropbox Sign component is displayed on your Lightning page layout.
Updated 2 months ago