Single Connected Admin
Only the system administrator should create the connection with HelloSign (provisioning users is completed later in the process). The connected user must be a team admin in the HelloSign team Enterprise subscription. More connected user considerations are detailed in our Help Center.
Once connected and using HelloSign we recommend you not change the connected user as it will impact open signature requests and templates. Please contact our Support team to discuss options.
Matching Email Addresses
If you are unable to connect, make sure you are logged into the correct HelloSign account and that your HelloSign and Salesforce email addresses match. NOTE: Since Salesforce allows more than one user to have the same email address, be sure that you are logged in as the desired connected user (and not a different one with the same email address).
- Navigate to the HelloSign Settings tab
- On the Connect to HelloSign page click Connect
- When prompted login to HelloSign. Your Salesforce email (not username) and HelloSign email must match. If you are not prompted it is likely you are already signed into HelloSign.
- Returned to Connect to HelloSign page.
- Connect to HelloSign is now connected
- Connect to HelloSign the connected user email is shown as connected
Updated 7 months ago