Creating a Dropbox Sign for Salesforce Free Trial
If you don’t have a Dropbox Sign account you can create one from our Dropbox Sign Settings tab. On the Quick Access page or Connect to Dropbox Sign page we have a Create an Account link. The following steps outline how to create a Dropbox Sign Account.
Already have a free Dropbox Sign account?
If you have a Free Dropbox Sign account you can Connect, and we will automatically enroll you in our Dropbox Sign for Salesforce Trial.
Have a paid Dropbox Sign account?
If you have a Paid Dropbox Sign account that does not have the Salesforce integration you will need to reach out to our current Dropbox Sign Account Executive or contact us to have your trial enabled.
- Navigate to the Dropbox Sign Settings tab
- On the Quick Access page click Create an Account
- We pre-populate your Salesforce user email as your Dropbox Sign email needs to match to establish a connection between Salesforce and Dropbox Sign
- Click Create Account
- You will receive a verification email in which you will set your Dropbox Sign account password
- Click Verify Email
- Set your Dropbox Sign account password and click continue
- You are now logged in to our Dropbox Sign web app
- Navigate back to Salesforce and click Connect
- You will either be prompted to enter your email and password, or if you are still logged into your Dropbox Sign account you will be automatically connected.
- Connect to Dropbox Sign is now connected
- Connect to Dropbox Sign the connected user email is shown as connected
Updated 4 months ago