If you don’t have a HelloSign account you can create one from our HelloSign Settings tab. On the Quick Access page or Connect to HelloSign page we have a Create an Account link. The following steps outline how to create a HelloSign Account.
Already have a free HelloSign account?
If you have a Free HelloSign account you can Connect and we will automatically enroll you in our HelloSign for Salesforce Trial.
Have a paid HelloSign account?
If you have a Paid HelloSign account that does not have the Salesforce integration you will need to reach out to our current HelloSign Account Executive or contact us to have your trial enabled.
- Navigate to the HelloSign Settings tab
- On the Quick Access page click Create an Account
- We pre-populate your Salesforce user email as your HelloSign email needs to match to establish a connection between Salesforce and HelloSign
- Click Create Account
- You will receive a verification email in which you will set your HelloSign account password
- Click Verify Email
- Set your HelloSign account password and click continue
- You are now logged in to our HelloSign webapp
- Navigate back to Salesforce and click Connect
- You will either be prompted to enter your email and password, or if you are still logged into your HelloSign account you will be automatically connected.
- Connect to HelloSign is now connected
- Connect to HelloSign the connected user email is shown as connected
Updated 11 months ago