- Signers are in sequential order means signers will only be notified and provided access following the signatures of those preceding them. Anyone Cc'd will receive a copy once all signers have signed.
- Signer reassignment allows the signer to resign the request to another signer.
- Users can add optional CC allows users of the template the ability to include additional CC recipients when making a request.
In-person and Running User do not support signer options and this section will not be displayed for these flows.
- HelloSign supports three types of recipients. Those who need to sign, those that are optional to sign, and those who only need to receive a copy of the document.
- Every recipient must have a unique role name. This allows HelloSign to determine the signers in the document.
- There are three types of recipients. Contacts in Salesforce, Users in Salesforce, and Manual which requires a name and email.
- Templates support default values. You can leave this blank (default) or pre-populate it from our dropdown. Defaults include any contact/user lookup field on the object or a specific contact or user in the system. On the opportunity object we also support Primary Opportunity Contact.
- Signer attachments may also be specified on templates. These files will be requested from signature request recipients when they sign the document. Files cannot be requested from CC recipients.
- HelloSign also supports the ability to lock the default value. If you don't want users to override your default value than select the lock option.
In-person and Running User do not support multiple signers. Running User recipient options are predetermined with the exception of the signer role name.
HelloSign supports up to 20 signers and 5 cc'd
Updated 4 days ago