- Create a new HelloSign Template on the Opportunity using File Attached to Record (Universal Files) method
- Add two signers
- First signer role is "Signer1" where Type is Contact
- Second signer role is "Signer2" where Type is User
- Add a title on the delivery page
- Add any default message you want for the template
- Click Save & Close
- Click Return Home
Copy into Document
- Copy the text in the box into a word document, convert the document to a PDF.
- Upload the document as a Salesforce File to an Opportunity record
- Use the template created earlier.
Copy the text in the box into a word document, convert the document to a PDF, and send the file using a one-time send with two signers. The sender and signers will see the text tags displayed correctly in the document.
Updated over 2 years ago